Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sorry

Sorry that I haven't been posting anything for a while, I've been sick with Mersa and it's not leaving my system. According to the doctors this is actually my second time having Mersa because of the strong strain it was and the anti-bodies in my body that only show up if it's fighting something so I get to be on quarantine for a while still. I will break that because I know as long as I keep it covered, sanitize my hands, and sanitize things I touch that I won't spread it while my body is still fighting it off. Because I am sorry but there is no way I am missing my nephews birthday party for an illness that I know I can kick in the butt. Most people I have talked to already about it have said, "well aren't you endangering your nephews?" Not really because they say it's inactive as far as contagiousness goes but i'm on quarantine since they think it might not be since it's my 2nd time having it or something like that. My nephew will pitch a fit if I'm not there and he actually has been throwing tantrums because I am not at my sister's house now so I know it will be a relief for him to see me and what not.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your kindness unto me and I do express my gratitude to you for thy comprehend on me. Have a nice day and more power.

    ReplyDelete