Monday, December 29, 2008

COME ONE, COME ALL!!

Hi there! Welcome to my second blog. I created this one for those who are--of course--looking for advice. I know that I may not be a therapist or a psychiatrist, but I do have some pretty good advice to give. I am not just saying that because it's my advice that I am giving. The advice I give is not only things that I have learned from experiences, but from others who just wanted to give advice. So ask me any question that you need help on and I will do my best to help you. If I am unable to give advice on certain subjects due to either inexperience or lack of knowledge then I will research the subject and give you the best advice as I possibly can then if that fails I will let you know that I have nothing to offer for the question asked.


I do heed warning that the advice I give is public so let me know if I can use your name or blog address, etc..when I post a blog with the question asked and the advice that I would suggest. Also be aware that you are the one who chooses to use my advice and I take no blames for any mishaps that could happen because of misdirection/misinterpretation of my advice. Know that I hold no ties to any thing that may occur from how you use my advice. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear lots of questions soon. Leave your questions as comments on this blog and I will post them as a blog with the advice I would so choose for it. I will possibly on occasions do random advices that do not come from any question other than a previous experience of mine (<--confusing, no?). So lets get started with those sending of the questions. -^.^-

2 comments:

  1. My family is ready to get another pup and have been lobbing for a small pup.

    I on the other hand think small dogs are similar to large cats. I would prefer a larger dog. Preferably a yellow lab.

    Should I give in, or stick to my guns. It's 3 to 1 in favor of the small dog.

    ReplyDelete